Matchday Special Arrangements for the visit of Weymouth
We are expecting a bumper crowd on Saturday 26th November for the visit of Weymouth FC in the FA Trophy, 3pm Kick-off. The following special arrangements have been put in place for this particular fixture:
- Parking will be at a premium. Poole Stadium off Wimborne Road have kindly made their Car Park available for parking Free of Charge on the day. There is a gate and pathway that leads through to the bridge on Sterte Road and is just a few minutes’ walk to Tatnam.
- Keep hold of your Matchday ticket stub to gain free entry to the greyhound racing that night, gates open at 6.30pm.
- Away fans will be asked to use the Fleetsbridge Turnstile off Stanley Green Road ONLY. Crowd management measures will be in place for this fixture.
- The small stand with 50 seats will be reserved for Weymouth FC fans ONLY with special tickets which have been offered to Weymouth FC, to distribute, on a first come first served basis, Free of Charge to their fans who require a seat. In those cases, access will be via payment at either of the two Pavilion End turnstiles, with a special ticket only. You will be required to retain your ticket and show it if requested, to guarantee your seat. Home fans will not have access to this stand.
- Away fans will not have access to the Clubhouse. You will have a dedicated catering facility and toilets available during the match. Those fans seeking a pre match drink are invited to use Poole Labour Club in Wimborne Road from 11.30am – 14.30pm ONLY which will be available to away fans ONLY.
- Arrive early to avoid queues at the turnstile. Gates will be open at 1.30pm.
- Enjoy the game and let’s see who really is the PRIDE OF DORSET.